A budget-friendly DIY & lifestyle blog

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

DIY // Handmade Thankful Turkey Cards for Thanksgiving

Gobble, Gobble!  (or in non-turkey tongue, Hey there, Vamps!)

Check out our little "What I'm Thankful for..." cards that I quickly put together for our impromptu Thanksgiving meal.  We wrote down what we were thankful for on the inside and shared them at our dinner.  So easy and a great addition to our table decorations. I love handprint crafts.  (Stay tuned for a special Christmas handprint craft in the coming weeks.)



Break out a blank card (I folded up copy paper) and the paint.  I used Tempera in red to stamp the handprint and then used some crayola art paint from the kiddo's stash to add some brown, yellow, and orange. Like I said, quick and easy.

Any Thanksgiving-inspired crafts that you included in your table decorations?


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I just came across your blog today! I love all your great projects! Right up my alley! I'm your newest follower!
    Come on by sometime! I have a weekly link party called Terrific Under Ten Tuesday! It's for projects made $10 or less! I would love to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! We had fun with them. @Rosemary - you have such great ideas on revamping furniture. I will definitely be keeping my eye on you. :) @Kindra - I will definitely be stopping by on Tuesday. P.S. I love your kid-friendly calendar redo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!

If you enjoyed this post, feel free to hang out awhile and catch up on all of our DIY projects - or better yet, Subscribe and get future articles delivered right to you. Cheers!

© Revamp Homegoods. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig
09 10 Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace