A budget-friendly DIY & lifestyle blog

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

To Each Their Own: Anthropologie Trinket & Treasure Candlesticks

I just received my Anthropologie catalog and as I'm flipping through I'm thinking "Man, I dig pretty much everything.  Not that I would wear or use it, but I definitely dig it."

Especially these vases.


And these pillows.



Until I got to the Trinket & Treasure Candlesticks.  I'm sorry Candlestick, but I'm just not into you. At all. And with a $398 price tag I don't know how anyone else could be either?


Hmm...I'd like to hear from anyone who would even contemplate purchasing these. But I will admit, I do appreciate their trash to treasure-ness.


SHARE:

9 comments

  1. just wanted to remind you about your guest post for my Christmas Series, thansk!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tammy. December 16th, right? I'm on it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep, dec 16th! i'm so excited. do you know you are set up as a noreply blogger? if you change this in your blog under edit profile, then folks and email you back. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the Trinket Treasure Candlesticks...trying to figure out how to make my own....love, love, love them. To each her own!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew there were people like you out there and glad to hear you will make your own and not shell out $400! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The moment I saw these it was love, but a love for re-creating them myself! If anyone does make one, please share your thoughts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the candlesticks in the catalog, so did a search on them and found you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Everyone, I loved those candle sticks, but like many would not be willing to part with $400. I however did make my own versions of them and here is the link to the pics - http://www.poppyseedliving.blogspot.com/.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!

If you enjoyed this post, feel free to hang out awhile and catch up on all of our DIY projects - or better yet, Subscribe and get future articles delivered right to you. Cheers!

© Revamp Homegoods. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig
09 10 Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace