A budget-friendly DIY & lifestyle blog

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Architectural Digest: December 2011

Do you read Architecural Digest?  If you love home decor and drooling over multi-million dollar homes then this is the magazine for you!  While I typically scour online design mags like Lonny, somehow I received a print subscription and I am so happy I did.  Especially this month.

The December 2011 issue, "Winter Magic," landed in my mailbox last week and I have finally taken time to look it through.  My heart stopped at its "Most Wanted" shopping guide.  I want EVERYTHING!

Fouta towels ~ Scents and Feel

My Beautiful glass teapot ~ Mariage Frères
Then I flipped the pages and I landed on Bosco Sodi's feature in Art Scene.  Are you familiar?  His works are absolutely amazing!

The Making of Pangea ~ Bosco Sodi



And by the time, I hit the featured homes I was drooling.  Especially over this apartment in Naples, which is far more extravagant than anything I typically like, but the detailed tile work is what had me sitting with my mouth agape and dreaming of another life.




The December 2011 issue has really sold me on this publication.  If you're reading this, Subscription-Fairy, please keep it coming!

What are your favorite design magazines?  Are you still reading print publications or are you an e-reader?

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. GREAT call. Actually had the same epiphony recently with AD...just rejoined as a subscriber after dropping the mag for all those years.

    As for the December edition, great minds think alike. May as well convert their "Most Wanted" shopping guide into my list for Santa.

    Exquisite taste AD keep up the great work.

    Curt, NYC

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!

If you enjoyed this post, feel free to hang out awhile and catch up on all of our DIY projects - or better yet, Subscribe and get future articles delivered right to you. Cheers!

© Revamp Homegoods. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig
09 10 Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace