A budget-friendly DIY & lifestyle blog

Monday, February 6, 2012

14 Days of Valentine: Day 6 Paper Bag Lunches

It's day 6 of 14 Days of Valentines, a countdown to Valentine's Day one craft at a time.


Today's project is simple in craft, but a little more work in final execution.  I was never one to pack a lunch ~ not in school and not for work.  I never knew what to pack and I would ALWAYS forget it at home.  Luckily, I always worked near some great food spots.  That is not the case for my teacher husband, who barely gets a chance to breath let along go anywhere for lunch.  There's always the hot lunch option, but you can only handle so many cheese zombies.  Or can you?

As a sign of love and appreciation, I chose to make my husband's lunch (like a good little wife) for 7 working days.  I prettied up the regular brown bag with hearts cut out from my son's first piece of art and hid some funny little math valentine messages under the flap. I've got all seven bags finished, day 1's food covered ~ leftover bbq chicken sandwiches, but Day 2 is causing me much grief.  Curse you, sack lunches!

Messages (thank God for google!):
  • You're the numerator to my denominator.
  • You are my sweetie PI.
  • Without you, I'd be a fraction of myself.
  • You are sum-thing special.
  • You are the independent variable to my life b/c I depend on you.
  • You and I are living proof that one plus one equals three.
  • Wanna multiply?






6 days down, 8 to go!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!

If you enjoyed this post, feel free to hang out awhile and catch up on all of our DIY projects - or better yet, Subscribe and get future articles delivered right to you. Cheers!

© Revamp Homegoods. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig
09 10 Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace