A budget-friendly DIY & lifestyle blog

Monday, January 7, 2013

The List of All Lists: January Cure - Day 1

I'm a little behind over here and completely missed the first few days of Apartment Therapy's January Cure.  It was probably my lazy side that was quite comfortable snuggled up on the couch so it took drastic measures and locked my motivated side up far away from Apartment Therapy feeds.  Luckily for my home's well-being - and my husband's sanity - my motivated side broke out of captivity because things were starting to get pretty chaotic up in her'.

The first assignment of the 31-day challenge was to create a Project List - going from room to room and writing down everything that needed attention.  Simple enough.  Writing lists is my forte - keeping track of that list and not losing it amongst the clutter is a whole 'nother story.  So in an effort to keep myself accountable I'm sharing the entire list here with you.



It just so happens that 2/3rd of our family came down with a nasty cold.  Luke and I have been cuddled up in bed together all day munching on goldfish and watching Lady & the Tramp and Downton Abbey.  After the third time watching the beaver take off Lady's muzzle (hmm...that doesn't sound quite right), I decided to break out the pad and pen and get to writing my Project List - starting with the bedroom of course.


And once I got going, I just couldn't stop!



Looks like I'll be a busy gal once this cold clears up and most of it seems to be lots of deep cleaning - no surprise there.  I definitely am not the best of housekeepers.  Hopefully this will get the fire fueled and then I can get back to my weekly cleaning schedule.  Luckily I'm not expected to get it all done this month, but rather it's a list of goals to refer back to throughout the year.  Totally manageable.  Any of you out there taking part in the January Cure?  Is your list as out of control as mine is?





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!

If you enjoyed this post, feel free to hang out awhile and catch up on all of our DIY projects - or better yet, Subscribe and get future articles delivered right to you. Cheers!

© Revamp Homegoods. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig
09 10 Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace