A budget-friendly DIY & lifestyle blog

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A New Year - The Same Ol' Resolutions

Setting resolutions, a yearly ritual where we reflect on how awful we are and resolve to be better, may not be for everyone.  But I, for one, love making a list whether it be shopping or a little self-help.  The list part I've got down, but the sticking to it is a whole 'nother story.  I don't know how many times I've made a resolution just to forget about it come February 1st. "Oh, did I say I was going to be a nicer person...Oops.  Guess it just slipped my mind.  I guess I'll just have to try again come January 1st, 2014."

2013 Geometric Calendar available at Revamp Marketplace

This year my resolutions are pretty standard;  stop being so damn lazy, get organized, have more fun and make quality time with the family.  Really they're all subjective so I'm pretty sure that come December 31st I'll be feeling pretty successful.

Oh and did I mention my "get 'er done" subsection of my "stop being so damn lazy" resolution?  With these new 2013 Geometric Calendars that just made their way on to my Etsy shop, I'm well on my way to checking that off the list, plus the "get organized" one too.

So what about you guys?  Have any unique resolutions you'd like to share?



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!

If you enjoyed this post, feel free to hang out awhile and catch up on all of our DIY projects - or better yet, Subscribe and get future articles delivered right to you. Cheers!

© Revamp Homegoods. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig
09 10 Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace