A budget-friendly DIY & lifestyle blog

Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday Five // Stripes

I love me some big chunky stripes.  Ever since I painted Luke's room with large horizontal stripes I've had an addiction with the crisp and bold design trend.  I even ended up painting a rug which lives under our bed.  Like "The Bruce Dickinson" and his cowbell, I just can't curb my desire for more stripes.  So the first of many Friday Five posts, which is where I showcase five budget-friendly items based on a weekly theme, is dedicated to one of my most favorite of things...at the moment....STRIPES!


Source List
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

Each of these are sure to make a big impact - whether it is in your home or on your person - and a little dent in your wallet.

So are you guys still loving the striped trend with me?  Can you really call stripes a trend?







SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I'm a huge stripe fan. I especially LOVE the Chevron stripes! That tumbler is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I really, really, really want to buy it. It's only $6...

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!

If you enjoyed this post, feel free to hang out awhile and catch up on all of our DIY projects - or better yet, Subscribe and get future articles delivered right to you. Cheers!

© Revamp Homegoods. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig
09 10 Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace