A budget-friendly DIY & lifestyle blog

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Thrifting // Secondhand Scores!

Another successful trip to Goodwill in the bag...check out my finds.


3 yards of fabric



One pillowcase - big plans for this one.  Stay tuned.
 

Glass storage.  I have an addiction...


I've been on the hunt for a clock in the kitchen and I was leaning towards the classic schoolhouse clock and then I happened upon this today... A whimsical mid-century Bill Miller Etc (Melrose Ave Los Angeles, Ca) clock.  It needs a little TLC but I'm digging it.


Glass shade choices for our pendant lights.  I'm leaning towards #1 & #4 for the kitchen and #3 for the bathroom.


#1)


#2)


#3)


#4)


Now, I just need to get started on all the future projects these will be a part of.


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Ooh! I love that clock. Very cool vintage. Are you going to repaint the frame?? Can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you have done fabulously! Love the clock- I can never, ever resist a thrifted clock!

    Love your blog- you are a woman after my own heart - crafty, thrifty, DIY loving homemaking!

    (Came via the Blue eyed owl)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!

If you enjoyed this post, feel free to hang out awhile and catch up on all of our DIY projects - or better yet, Subscribe and get future articles delivered right to you. Cheers!

© Revamp Homegoods. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig
09 10 Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace