A budget-friendly DIY & lifestyle blog

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

7 Perfect Vanity Fixtures from Schoolhouse Electric

Have I mentioned how much I love Schoolhouse Electric? When my dreams to install a vanity light in the bathroom were restored (more on that tomorrow) I hightailed it to my favorite lighting store to track down the perfect vanity light - online, of course.  I love the classic-with-a-modern-spin selection of period lighting that Schoolhouse Electric offers and my green side loves that SE is headquartered just down the road in Portland, Oregon.  To say that I found a wall sconce that would work for our vanity is a definite understatement...






1// Davis Wall Sconce - $259, as shown  2// Montclair Wall Sconce - $217, as shown  3// Otis Wall Sconce - $114, as shown  4// Franklin with Cage Wall Sconce - $94, as shown  5// Emory Wall Sconce Single - $140, as shown  6// Irvine Wall Sconce Single - $158, as shown  7// Satellite Wall Sconce - $134, as shown

And that isn't all of them - check out all of the wall sconce fixtures here.

My first choice was #1 - the Davis Wall Sconce.  I love how it doesn't take up much space vertically which is perfect for our low ceilings.  Unfortunately the hubs shot it down since it was far outside of our budget.  So sadly, you won't see an SE light in tomorrow's How To Install A Vanity Light post, but the one I did score ain't too shabby.

I am on a lighting kick...all 3 of my last posts have centered around this room staple!  Guess we all know what I've been stressing out about lately.  :)

So what about you guys - are you on the Schoolhouse Electric bandwagon or is your style a bit more modern?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!

If you enjoyed this post, feel free to hang out awhile and catch up on all of our DIY projects - or better yet, Subscribe and get future articles delivered right to you. Cheers!

© Revamp Homegoods. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig
09 10 Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace