A budget-friendly DIY & lifestyle blog

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Breaking News - New Cold Remedy Really Taking Off

I woke up yesterday with a sore throat.  I don't know about you, but sore throat and sunny weather just don't mix.  It's still fighting to take me down, but it's nothing a little tea and thrifting won't fix.  What?!  Shopping doesn't fix your colds?

Here's what I picked up today...

Three-Piece Pier1 Outdoor Cushion Set for under $4.50


Yellow basket,  Wooly Mammoth and...wait for it...Anthropologie Zinc Letter.  Who would drop this at GW?  My imagination thinks that the owner was dating a "J" and things didn't quite work out.  Thanks for the letter "J" and sorry about that nasty breakup.  Don't worry, there's more fish out in the sea.  Chin up.  Now, be gone with you...I'm relishing in my thrifty finds.



Wire Storage Baskets


Basket to replace plastic wastebasket in bathroom


Adjustable Arm Lamp


Desk Task Lighting - 2 lamps


Vintage Lunch Box - Perfect for my Father's Day gift basket...stay tuned!


This little trip sure did put a little pep in my step!  Stay tuned to see how I use and/or revamp these items. 





SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I'd be feeling better, too, after finding all of that great stuff! I love the lunch box - my dad carried one just like it- and I can't wait to see what you do with the mammoth??? !!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I have dreams of giving that mammoth a little spray paint bath but sadly, my little one picked it out and loves it. Guess I'll just have to be patient and wait until he's not interested in it anymore.

      Delete
  2. Oh I love the lunch box. Fantastic!
    ~Trudy http://thriftscore42.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!

If you enjoyed this post, feel free to hang out awhile and catch up on all of our DIY projects - or better yet, Subscribe and get future articles delivered right to you. Cheers!

© Revamp Homegoods. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig
09 10 Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace